Monday, July 22, 2013

Rebirth

Through the grit and grain in our lives we embrace our imperfections, challenge our fears, and emerge from our cocoons the butterflies we were meant to be.


These were taken a few months ago on a trip to Cape Cod with my family. Will be posting some pictures from that trip in my next post. I wanted to share these because they really represent to me a feeling of rebirth or transformation that I've been going through. I'm posting these on my birthday in honor of these changes. I've been overcoming a lot of my personal and business related fears. Letting go and feeling more refreshed and light because of these changes. I'm feeling really excited to start a new. This year has been already so rich in growth for me with my project life series.  (I know I'm behind on posting some project life photos but I really needed a break from it! I update more frequently on instagram so please follow me there @fedfooda. I also tend to share more personal photos and stories on there for all you nosy people ;) ) I'm excited to challenge myself, make mistakes, and most of all learn from them and grow!

Hope you are all well and for those of you who are Muslim, Ramadan Mubarak!

Much love to you all,
Feda

Photos of me were taken by my lovely sister Neda. All edited by me.

3 comments:

Share some LOVE