Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's a Dull Life: Neutral Love

1
2
5
84
3

I've been wearing a lot of neutrals lately. I'm not sure what's wrong with me as it's out of my norm. I tend to wear brighter colors more often. I've been enjoying exploring neutral hues and finding ones that suit me. Even in makeup I'm reaching for brown and reddish eyeshadows and even brown lipsticks! Don't ask what this lipstick it because it's a mish mash of things including an eyebrow pencil! I tend to lean more towards the cooler neutral tones. I wear this scarf allll the time. I just love it. It goes with everything and blends with my eyebrows so it tends to be my go to scarf when I don't know what else to wear.

This is my favorite outfit post to date. When I got finished with this shoot, (Which took me a few hours in the freezing cold! It's not easy running back and forth making sure things are in focus while pressing a remote and posing.) I had a big sigh of satisfaction. I love how it came together with the editing and the mood. I was so proud of myself for pushing this one out. One of my new year goals is to do more fashion posts and give this blog more love. A custom blog makeover is on the list too by the talented pink and lola whom I've been stalking!

Much love,
Feda

Outfit Details:
Jacket: thrifted- TCEC
Flowy under cardigan: TJ Maxx
Crop turtleneck: charlotte Russe
Skirt: thrifted- vintage
Necklace: chain replaced with longer one from Michaels, pendant from burlington coat factory
Boots: TJ-Maxx -Madden Girl
Scarf: Tj-Maxx
Claw ring: House of Cach
Leaf band ring: H&M- gift

8 comments:

  1. I love how you threw this outfit together, the vintage skirt is awesome. And you look great in neutrals. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadine for the lovely comment!! Looking forward to sharing more :)

      Delete
  2. A feast for the eyes!! First it was your beautiful face (love the makeup), then admiring the overall composition (background, textures, colors), then the fashion specifics (JACKET!!!, plaid skirt, lace-up boots) and finally the sheer pleasure and happiness at seeing lovely You. Looking forward to more Feda Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean! I couldn't believe when I found the jacket! Looking forward to more thrift adventures and outfit posts! Thank you as always for the lovely comment and support :)

      Delete
  3. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm on a freak out mode. I soooooooooo want to be like you when I grow up! :)

    I had lost your blog's url. So glad I found it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah listen girl I so want to be like you!! LOVE your work! Always, always, inspired by your art! XOXO

      Delete

Share some LOVE